Friday, October 12, 2007

Mashups....say what???

















Okay I played around with flickr color pickr because it was the easiest API I found. After reading wikipedia's entry on mashups I was more confused about them than when I started. I'm just not good with all that technical jargon. The one example that made sense to me was google maps on craigslist. That is something I've used before and appreciated. Here are two pictures I found using color pickr, that I thought were cool mostly cause my favorite color is green.

7 comments:

mj said...

Teacher's pet.

Page2Peon said...

Favorite color is green eh? What's your sign bebe? ;)

jpanther said...

Well I'm a pisces and I like long walks on the beach. How about it, do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? :D

Page2Peon said...

Long walks on the beach are overrated. How about a long walk on a short pier?

jpanther said...

Wow now you're talking my language. Who needs tired old cliches when you have sarcasm.

miss staff said...

Beautiful pictures!

jpanther said...

Thanks! Wish I could take credit but I just found them on flickr.