Friday, December 14, 2007

19 down 4 to go!


Hooray for LOLcats
Originally uploaded by mherzber
I explored the 43 things website which was the original inspiration for all of these learning 2.0 exercises. People post their goals on the site, then other people can cheer them on and offer encouragement. You can search for goals by keyword or even by city.

It was fun to see all the different goals people made. Also it was interesting to see what people in Spokane had to say. The one that made me laugh said that we get angry if you call Spokane a town instead of a city.

The top 3 most popular goals completed were: to fall in love, get a tattoo and to kiss in the rain. I tried to search out library related goals and found quite a few. People want to leave poems, love letters, jokes and secrets in library books. I myself have found pay check stubs, credit card statements, money and phone cards in books before.

1 comment:

Page2Peon said...

Spokane is a cow town. Deal with it people.